Post date: 3/30/18
Varitec Solutions is seeking an outside sales engineer in Phoenix to conduct the multi-level selling efforts required to successfully produce orders for large capital HVAC equipment. These efforts include calling on mechanical and general contractors, mechanical engineering consultants, and building owners, developing professional and personal relationships with key personnel at these firms, and utilizing these relationships to produce highly profitable orders for Varitec.
• Call on assigned accounts and develop relationships with key personnel.
• Work closely with assigned accounts to develop mechanical system design concepts.
• Develop and conduct presentations to groups of clients.
• Develop relationships with factory personnel, host factory visitors and organize seminars.
• Maintain a working knowledge of assigned product and manufacturers.
• Stay up to date and familiar with factory contacts, products, model numbers, descriptions, etc.
• Prepare and price proposals from a set of construction documents, plans & specs, including a review of the project bid form.
• Make a timely response to all customer inquiries.
Send resume to
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred), or other engineering discipline.
• Experience in the Commercial HVAC industry, direct sales or customer service.
• Familiarity with construction industry processes is preferred.
• Proficiency with Windows applications including Word, Excel and Power Point. Auto CAD experience is a plus.
• A Competitive Compensation Plan
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/Life, 401K with generous Employer Match, Vacation and paid Holidays
• Career growth opportunities
Drug testing and a suitable driving record is a condition of employment
Varitec is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Employment Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodations Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.