Send resume to
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the electrical field. UL508A control panel install/service experience is a plus.
• Ability to read wiring schematics of all kinds, i.e. ladder grams, wiring diagrams, etc. a must.
• VFD programming experience, a plus
• Troubleshooting experience with digital multi-meter, voltage testers, amp meters/probes, etc., a must.
• Ability to troubleshoot live, three phase powered equipment a must, following NEC 70E arc flash guidelines. Knowledge of proper PPE required
• Ability to work with all types of conduit and wire; EMT bending experience a must, work with rigid, flexible conduit types. THHN, MTW, multi-conductor cables, etc.
• Working knowledge of commercial HVAC machinery and their application a plus.
• Ability to recon, plan, quote assist, purchase all needed parts, etc. for field installs.
• Excellent customer service/communication skills required.
• Ability to use Windows applications primarily Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Valid driver’s license
• A Competitive Compensation Plan
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/Life, 401K with generous Employer Match, Vacation and paid Holidays
• Career growth opportunities
Drug testing and a suitable driving record is a condition of employment
Varitec is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Employment Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodations Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.