Send resume to
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or other engineering/technical discipline
• Familiarity with construction industry processes is a plus
• Proficiency with Windows applications primarily Word, Excel, Power Point, and ability to learn manufacturer specific design and pricing software.
• Auto CAD experience is a plus.
• A Competitive Compensation Plan
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/Life, 401K with generous Employer Match, Vacation and paid Holidays
• Career growth opportunities
Drug testing and a suitable driving record is a condition of employment
Varitec is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Employment Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodations Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.