Inside Sales Support
Post date: 3/30/18
Varitec’s Albuquerque office is looking for Inside Sales Support. This position supports the multi-level selling efforts of the outside sales staff as required to successfully produce orders for large capital HVAC equipment. These efforts include assisting the sales team as they are calling on mechanical and general contractors, mechanical engineering consultants, and building owners, developing professional and personal relationships with key personnel at these firms, and utilizing these relationships to produce profitable business for Varitec.
• Working closely with the outside sales staff and their assigned accounts (Professional Design and Construction) to develop mechanical system design concepts while simultaneously positioning Varitec for success during the project bidding, award and construction processes.
• Assist in the development and conduct of presentations to groups of clients.
• Timely response to all customer inquiries.
• Maintain a working knowledge of products and manufacturers represented by Varitec.
• Pricing and preparation of proposals from a set of construction documents, plans & specs, including a review of the project bid form and an understanding of its impact on Varitec’ s Proposal.
• Equipment selection & pricing.
• Prompt communication with the project team regarding events that may impact project schedules.
• Become familiar with factory personnel, product, model numbers, descriptions, etc.
• Maintain a proactive attitude towards self-improvement and activities to support the efforts of all Varitec team members.
• Participate in factory training.
Send resume to
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or other engineering/technical discipline
• Familiarity with construction industry processes is a plus
• Proficiency with Windows applications primarily Word, Excel, Power Point, and ability to learn manufacturer specific design and pricing software.
• Auto CAD experience is a plus.
• A Competitive Compensation Plan
• Medical/ Dental/ Vision/Life, 401K with generous Employer Match, Vacation and paid Holidays
• Career growth opportunities
Drug testing and a suitable driving record is a condition of employment
Varitec is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Employment Opportunity/Reasonable Accommodations Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.